Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Primary Colors are 1, 2, 3

I have finally put together an outfit with primary colors. I have seen so many bloggers do it before and I've always like how it looked, so here's mine. 

Alright, so this skirt is just a little too short for me to be comfortable (I think it must have shrunk in the dryer?), thus the slip underneath. I've never rocked this look before. Yay or nay? Why am I asking you? I wear what I want! 


skirt, shirt, belt, bag, slip: thrifted!, shoes: Target 

When I first saw this belt, it reminded me of my grandpa. Does something about this belt scream "cute old mexican man" to you? 

Welp. That was a whole lot of random. 
Have a tubular Tuesday! 






2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love all of those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, yellow suits you!
    I know what you mean (with the slip) Sometimes a skirt will feel uncomfortably short and I'll add a skirt underneath, I personally like the look! But as you said, you can wear whatever you like! :) That's the beauty of fashion blogging, if someone leaves a mean comment on our clothes, DELETE-oh look! It's gone! LOL! Normalcy if highly overrated...
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)