Monday, June 27, 2011

What We Wore

I'm trying to take more pictures with Ryan. He's not a very photo loving person; he shies away from the camera whenever possible. I think he might be a little more comfortable with it now. Hopefully.
I don't know the specifics of Ryan's outfit, but I asked him to wear those green pants with that vintage tie. He has a marvelous collection full of fat ties from the 70s. 

Headband: made it myself
Blouse: Savers
Skirt: Savers (vintage)
Heels: (not shown) vintage
Flats: Target (kid section...)


Ryan really surprised me when he showed up to the reception the next day. I had to be there earlier for pictures, so I wasn't able to see him get ready. 
He's one of the coolest kids I know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)