Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 12

A song from a band I hate: Perfect- Simple Plan 
Ya know, hate is such a strong word. I remember hating this band back in high school because of the guy's nasally voice, but now that I'm listening to it again, it does't sound so nasally. Heh. In fact, while I was searching for this song, another of their's popped up that I kinda like:
Maybe cause it's got Natasha Bedingfield in there. I'm not as picky as I used to be, I suppose. I can't really think of a band I hate...

Aside from all this, Ima have an awesome dress-up photo shoot this evening with a girl I love to take pictures of. Seriously, she's a natural.



Can't wait! But first, laundry and work.
Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)