Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 8

A song that I know all the words to: Kind- Eisley 
It was only a matter of time until an Eisley song made it on the list. I started listening to Eisley my freshman year of high school, and would listen to Room Noises on repeat, and right before I went to sleep. Their voices made me want to sing as well. Oh the harmonies. 

Update from yesterday's post: we only went to Savers yesterday in search of a bookshelf with no luck. We got distracted by other things while there though, I'm glad to say. I got a few things, but I don't want to take a photo right now because I just got off of work and I'm lazy. 





I'm hungry.
Think I'll make fried rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)