Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 24 + Outfit Post

A song that I want to play at my funeral: The Body Breaks- Devendra Banhart 
This isn't the best video audio wise, but it is the coolest visually. It reminds me of The Science of Sleep. I thought this song would be fitting for a funeral; it's sad but seems to have a happy sounding ending. 

 Sunglasses: how big is too big? These kept sliding off my nose. Does that mean I'll stop wearing them? Probably not. 

Shirt: Rue 21
Skirt: Down East
Shoes: Payless
Sunglasses: thrifted
Necklace: Icing's
Bag: thrifted 

Might I add that this skirt is the comfiest? <3 

1 comment:

  1. that skirt is adorable. the color is perfection. I can't believe you found it at down east! I never find anything there!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)