Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Year

It's our first anniversary! 
I don't know if it seems like it's been longer or shorter than a year.
 I've learned a lot about myself this year, and I know I'm only going to learn more as the years roll on. I'm not very good at putting all of my thoughts about marriage and writing down my feelings for my husband, so I'll just leave it at that :) All I know is that I love him and that I'm happy. 
 I gave Ryan a cool pair of socks and he gave me a box of chocolate. Yeah, I've always wanted my own box of chocolates all to myself :) Since it's Sunday, and we don't go out this day, we're planning on going to dinner tomorrow.


dress, tights: Target
cardigan, belt: gifts
undershirt: Wet Seal
shoes: Kmart 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)