Monday, January 30, 2012

Lucky Skirt?

I went to Savers the other day and whilst looking through the skirts I found this baby. I liked the buttons and the pocket... but wait! There was something in this pocket! I reach inside to find $13. I count the money twice and I'm sure the look on my face was ridiculous. "I'm rich!" I declare in my head. But then I think, "this isn't my money..." I give it to a manager who thanks me and says that they search the clothes for money. I was hoping that she'd let me have it... but no. Well, I felt pretty good about returning the money, but when I tell Ryan the story once I get home he says "What? I would have kept it." Seriously? I thought he would've been proud of me. He explained that he really didn't think that the money neccesarily belonged to Savers. I dunno, what would you have done? 


Anyway, I hope this skirt brings luck in... the form of money. You know, maybe I'll leave money in there and forget about and rediscover it. I love when that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)