Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Miss Piggy

 All I can think about when I pair pink and purple together is the little, famous puppet known as Miss Piggy. Those are like, her signature colors, right? Speaking of Miss Piggy, has anyone seen the new Muppets movie? I've been wanting to see it. 
 This is what I wore on New Year's day. Ah, a new year. I can't say that I'm going to set any resolutions this year. I did last year. Only one of them was fulfilled. 
I was thinking of "getting physically fit" for a resolution, but I have this weird thing about resolutions. I don't know... maybe it's because I think of them as too cliche, if that's the word. I just can't take them seriously because everyone seems to break them a month later. 
But I did work out with my sister today. It was the first time I've worked out in over a year. Being there, at the school's activity center, made me realize that I want to do that every day, if I can. I don't know if I'm doing it to lose weight. It would be nice to not be short of breath after climbing a few flights of stairs though. 
 dress: thrifted
cardigan: Wet Seal
tights: Target
shoes: Payless
necklace: gift
flower pin: taken from a shirt 

 In other news, I've jumped on the bandwagon and have been reading The Hunger Games. So. Good. I'm a few chapters away from finishing the second book. I've seen the trailer for the movie, but that was much before I held the books in my hand, so it's all vague. I can't decide if I want to watch the trailer again or just be completely surprised once the movie comes out. When does the movie come out, anyway? 
Good luck with everyone's goals for the new year. 
Don't prove me right that resolutions are just a joke.
Don't give up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)