Monday, December 5, 2011

I can haz snowz??

There I was, in my chilly little apartment, trying to study for my Art History final. It was much too cold to think about anything but being cold. When we woke up this morning Ryan told me our apartment was 48 (or was it 38??) degrees inside. What lovely news to wake up to. Anyway, I was sitting on the couch  filling out flashcards with our baby space heater two feet from me when I looked out the window. Itty bitty flakes were falling from the sky :) 

Ok, I live in southern New Mexico, and this is a big deal. And before I lived here I lived in California where it never snowed, never. It's pretty magical when it snows. I wasn't sure if it was going to snow any harder so I had to document it. But now as I sit here in the Barnes & Noble on campus (I had to get out of that icebox of an apartment) the snow is coming down much thicker. Maybe I can get a few more shots this evening if the snow wants to stick around. 




What I love about living here is that it has the ability to snow, but it never constantly snows. And it also never usually sticks which is a little sad, but whatevs. 


Yay for first snowfall :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)