Monday, December 19, 2011

Chillax

I love me some Sunday. 
First church, then nap, then choir practice, then game night at our favorite couple's home :) Every time we have a game night Ryan wins EVERY GAME. I guess I should be proud to be the wife of such a winner, haha. 
 We waited until after midnight to go on a Taco Bell run (as to not break the sabbath, haha). Now, with my belly full of fake Mexican food, I'm enjoying the Glee holiday episode (for the second time...) with Holly. Super feel-good! 


skirt: Down East Basics, blouse: Ross, cardigan & hat: gifts, tights & flats: Target, belt: from a thrifted skirt



Hope you all are having a fun filled break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)