Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Don't wanna study.

Good news, folks: we got our gas turned on yesterday! Bad news is that we only have the gas heater in the living room, so our bedroom is still kinda cold. Maybe we'll sleep in the living room... Anyway, I had to take photos of snow. This could be the only time it snows this year.




It's just so cold outside that all I want to do is watch movies and drink hot cocoa and built a fort and snuggle and not study and not go to work. They postponed all finals that started before 10am this morning. The roads were still icy and no one knows how to drive in this weather. Including me :)





coat: thrifted, scarf: thrifted, boots: gift





Is it snowing any other places? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)