Friday, August 5, 2011

Wet N' Wild

When we went to Wet N' Wild last month I bought a disposable camera to use while there. I would have been a little nervous taking my DSLR because everyone usually leaves their belongings on one of the picnic tables while frolicking about the park (and I think you need to bring your own lock to use one of their lockers). I still edited these, though! If I had not, you'd be looking at terrible quality photos, which I cringed at. These still aren't that great, but loads better than what they once were.


 Ryan's hair was doin' funny stuff ^
I had only been to a water park once before when I lived in California. I don't think I went on too many rides that time. I was always a little hesitant to come to Wet N' Wild because I heard it was ghetto. It turned out that it wasn't as ghetto as I had imagined. Or maybe I'm just not that picky. Of course, the wave pool was kinda nasty and warm by the end of the day :| Besides that, we had lots of fun.

We got free ice cream sandwiches because we turned our tubes in before 6pm. Sweet deal if you ask me.


2 comments:

  1. oh my! your suit is so cute! yuck for warm wave pools, but looks like fun. We have yet to go to a water park this summer-- maybe we'll squeeze it in these last 2 weeks before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up cuteness? I'm back :) You and Ryan are adorable--and I love that yellow polka dot bikini!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)