Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Denim Vest

Dress: thrifted
Vest: Forever 21 
Necklace: some festival in town
Bow: farmers' market
Shoes: Target
Bag: thrifted

Hello there! It's about time I had another outfit post. I do identify this blog as a fashion blog, after all. So a little about this outfit... I've only worn this dress once before, and, if you can believe it or not, it's a size XXL. It MUST have shrunk, and that was probably the reason I found it at the thrift store. If it had not shrunk, then this would be a pretty short dress on an XXL person. The chest area is a bit baggy, but I don't think it looks too bad.
The vest was bought while I was in high school. It originally had a gray hood and a zipper on the inside. So it looked like there was a little, gray hoodie vest underneath. Get it? I cut those out, evidently.

I went thrifting today on a whim. Salvation Army has so many good skirts! I think I'll share my treasures tomorrow :) 


5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the length of the dress and how you wore it with a denim vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've yet to meet a white dress I didn't like, and this one is so pretty! I also love it with the denim and the necklace... blue and white is great for summer!

    I also like the flower behind your ear and your big, happy smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of your accessories! that necklace is adorable and the red bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe you thrifted that bag, I am uber jealous. Good thing that dress shrunk and that you happened to find it-- it's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)