Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School

It was much too bright to take photos outside this morning. 
It felt kind of good to wake up early for a change. Let's see how I'll feel about that next week though. 
Check out this tired face ^


Dress: Down East Basics
Sandals: Walmart
Sunglasses: thrifted
Earrings: gift 
School went well. I was hecka tired though. I still am... 
And I'm a little stressed about our money situation. Just gimme my grant money already, FAFSA. 

Has anyone else started school yet?

1 comment:

  1. hold the phone... that dress is from DOWN EAST? no way no way no way, they never have cute things when I go there! ek, i'm jealous.

    $$$$ is $tre$$ful. We got screwed on our grant this year, turns out we filled some stuff out wrong :( anyway I hope you get it soon!

    I hope your first day went well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)