Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Best

This is what I wore to church today. 
Skirt: thrifted, vintage 
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: gift from momma
I wasn't sure on whether wearing a necklace with a peter pan collar was acceptable in the fashion world or not, but it looks snazzy to me. My mom gave me this pearl necklace to wear on my wedding day :) They aren't real pearls, but I love this necklace just as much as if it were made of real ones. They just seem to class things up a bit. 


My first full length week of school starts tomorrow. It begins with a painting class at 8:30 am. 
Oh. Boy. 
I don't know how excited I am for this class. As in, I don't know if I'll like it all too much. The only paints I've used are acrylic and watercolor (neither of which I'm very good at), and this class is entirely in oils. Who knows though... I might love it? 

On another note: art classes are messy. And because of this I don't know how inspired I'll be to wear anything cute to school. Then again, I could wear an apron. Never mind, problem solved :) 

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with how many clothes of yours are thrifted. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when you're pondering something mid-sentence and in the same sentence you realize the answer! Cute outfit! So retro!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)