Monday, May 30, 2011

Polk-a-Dots and Stripes

It is our last week of house sitting and I'm a little thankful for it. I'll miss having a backyard to take pictures, but I'll be glad to stop going back and forth from house to apartment.



Skirt: Savers
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Target ($6)
Shoes: Payless 

I really dig this skirt. Why? Because I'm pretty sure it's homemade... and just look at it. The first thing I thought of when first seeing this skirt: "4th of July." I hope very much to put an outfit together involving this skirt once the 4th rolls around. 

In other news... there is no other news. Nothing has changed much since the last post. I'm anticipating Holly's arrival from Albuquerque. I've been needing more friend time. Plus, I gotta continue with some maid of honor duties. Holly, you are not being neglected. 

Oh yes, almost forgot. I'm getting my truck back tomorrow! Finally. It's been over a year without my dear truck. If all goes well tomorrow ( I hate the MVD), we will be reunited. 

Farewell,
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)