Friday, May 6, 2011

Let the Summer Begin.

Summer has finally arrived and I already have so many plans. Starting yesterday with Holly's lovely bridal shower. Although I am the Maid of Honor, Holly's future mother-in-law and sister-in-law did a much better job about decorations and food than I could ever do. They're the real heroes of this operation, and I am thankful that they were such a great help.









The lovely bride-to-be and her future grandmother. I wish I could have taken more pictures of her, but it was difficult trying to play hostess with a camera in hand. 


Holly gets married next month! I'm excited to take the pictures on her wedding day as well. And I'm even more excited to be married friends. 
Let's see... what else do I have to look forward to this summer? More photo sessions, art museum with momma-in-law, Holly's graduation, Eisley in Phoenix(!!!), and reorganizing this mess of an apartment. 
Gotta get creative with the outfit posts too this summer, now that I'll have time to look cute. 
Happy Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)