Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

Day 1: My favorite song: On the Safest Ledge, by Copeland
I love the female vocals in this track. It makes the song. 
I listened to this album a lot a couple of summers back. I'd say that it really got me through a tough time in my life. I guess that sounds pretty cheesy, but it "spoke to me." While this song is one of the happier ones of the album, I was thankful for the sadder ones at that point in my life. I think listening to music that matches your depressed mood can be sort of therapeutic... to me, anyway. It's like listening to your thoughts put into a song. It gave me comfort knowing that other people have been through similar situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)