Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Belated Blog Post


This past weekend was an adventure. Went to the El Paso Art Museum with my momma-in-law and future sister-in-law. I must say, I think I need to go to more art museums in this life. 






 This sculpture is absolutely amazing. Love the water droplets on her skin.
Part of a larger sculpture about the US/Mexico border. 

After the museum, we went to P.F. Chang's. Hadn't been there before, and oh man was it delicious. I then spent the evening taking pictures of a cute lil' family...
...and spending time with Holly, the GRADUATE!

And tomorrow, Ryan and I are headed to Scottsdale, Arizona! To see one of the greatest bands of all time. Eisley, that is. Giddy! 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)