Sunday, May 15, 2011

About Time

It's about time that I've posted another outfit. But before we get to that, check this out: 

Holy heck, did this biggie surprise the husband and I. 
That batch of strawberries was delicious though. I love strawberry season. So cheap and juicy. 
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Down East Basics
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Shoes: Target 

I was having a bad hair day so I decided to put my hair up. I hardly ever rock a ponytail, especially not on Sundays at church, but it was necessary this time around.
News news news... For the next three weeks, Mr. Houpt and I will be house sitting for an elderly couple from his former family ward. This means free use of a washer and dryer, satellite TV..., and no internet. I'm sure we'll be slinking back to the apartment to get our fix now and then. Oh technology, what have you done to us? Despite that, the house is in a gorgeous neighborhood with lots of trees. Trees = shade. Shade = acceptable photos during the bright, sunny days. I think I'll persuade Ryan to take a lot of walks with me while we're there. 


Also, I have a couple of photo sessions this week. Looks like the business cards are payin' off! Wish me luck :) 
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)