Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday

Couldn't think of a clever title for this post. But anyway, here is the outfit I am currently wearing:

dress: thrifted (and altered) 
shirt: Threadless 
belt: thrifted
shoes: K Mart 
bow: local farmer's market


My hair is super long! And a bit scraggly at the ends. Need to have my hair trimmed. I get so nervous about that thought. I don't want the stylist to snip off too much, which they sometimes tend to do. 

Artwise: I was surprised last Tuesday in drawing class to find out that the skull drawing is due today, and the interaction drawing is due next Tuesday. Yay me? 
Not sure what other news there is to tell in Beverly-land. 
Oh wait, there is more. I have two photo-shoots booked :) One this Saturday with my bestie, Holly (she's graduating!), and one sometime next week with a girl who has a hilarious blog. Check it. 

Have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)