Friday, March 11, 2011

Fire kite, drifting through the skies

My latest photo-shoot was fun. This is Ciara:
I hadn't had a photo shoot in the longest time, it seemed. And now I'm excited for a couple of more in the next month!

Business-wise: 
I ordered some business cards and got them in the mail today! These are my first business cards ever. I hope they'll be successful:
I ended up choosing 16 different images for the fronts of the cards. It was too hard to just pick a few, haha.

Glee-wise: 
I was very pleased to see that Emma Pillsbury had made an appearance in this week's episode. She was just so adorable and clueless in this one. And as always, I approved all of her ensembles. Except maybe this one:

That's all for today. xo

1 comment:

  1. oh that calling card of yours is sleek and cool. lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)