Friday, March 25, 2011

Today's Outfit

I have decided that I am going to do more outfit posts. I read all of these other blogs BECAUSE of the outfits these girls put together, and it looks like they have a lot of fun creating new ensembles. I guess, in a way, I was a little shy to take all of these pictures of myself. But now I'm going for it.




Blouse: thrifted (XXI) 
Jeans: thrifted (Express)
Sandals: K-Mart
Necklace: Splendid

As promised, here is the fabulous owl I bought the other day:
Still need to think of the perfect location in the apartment for this baby. 

And as you can see from the pictures, I need to clean my house. And do some drawing for my class. Spring Break is almost over D: G'bye! 

1 comment:

  1. i love this blouse and your bangs. you look like a flower child, but with an edge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)