Sunday, March 20, 2011

Plans have changed.

It looks like I will be working lots of extra hours this week due to Spring Break. I suppose a lot of my coworkers asked for the week off. So... I will not be having as much free time as I would like. It's a bummer, but there's nothing I can do about it, so might as well deal with it the best I can. It's going to be a crazy back-and-forth driving week for Mr. Houpt and I, seeing as we only have one car and we were given bizarre hours. Thankfully we work at the same place, I guess. I am still going to manage and plan fun stuff! I asked Ryan on a date to the sushi bar Wednesday night :) I am very excited. Sushi = favorite food. I am hoping to manage to do everything on my list. So whoever happens to read this blog, wish me luck?

On another note, the photographs I took of my brother-in-law and his fiance turned out wonderfully. They look so in love and I am so happy for them:











Congratulations, Adam and Jonelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)