Monday, May 13, 2013

Optimism

I've had this dress since last summer and have not worn it until yesterday! It was originally about eight inches longer before I hemmed it. I had planned on wearing it but never got around to it I guess? Then I bought this blouse and it was a match made in heaven. 
Today I plan on calling that restaurant about that job. Also, the place my mom works at is hiring, so I plan on applying there too! Come on jobs! I'm feeling pretty optimistic about all of this! 
dress: thrifted, blouse: Target (50% off!), shoes: gift, earrings: Icing's 

3 comments:

  1. cutest dress award! i love the pairing of those two! so cute! also, love those shoes! are they BAIT? they look like it! so cute!
    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and your smile!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I really like this outfit! You look great. It's the kind of outfit that makes me miss working. I don't know if that makes any sense at all, but yeah. I guess the heels and peter pan collar just remind me of working in the office. Anyway. Nice work on the hem! and that last picture is awful pretty of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)