Saturday, May 11, 2013

Looking Forward to-

There are things I want to do this summer! I have the same list of things I want to do every summer, actually. It's a pretty good list. 
1. Go to Cloudcroft. Whether it be picnicking or camping. 
2. Hit up White Sands at least twice. It may be one of my favorite places on earth. 
3. More camping! And hiking. 
4. Visit the temple in Albuquerque. It has been too long since I've been. 
5. While in ABQ visit the zoo or aquarium. I've never been, but I wanna see giraffes and elephants. 

6. This should probably be number one on the list, but: Find a job! Working on that... 

7. Go to a live concert 


And a few more personal goals:
8. Workout 4-5 days a week
9. Blog at least 3 times a week
10. Make more green smoothies 

What is on your to-do list this summer? 

1 comment:

  1. the moon and sunset in that second photo are gorgeous!
    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)