Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I gave my mother and mother-in-law fairly simple gifts this Mother's Day. Although they were simple, I figured that I would love to receive a scented candle and some fancy chocolate (which is why I bought some for myself too...) so why wouldn't they? Speaking of chocolate, I got a ton of it at church! I love that they include all women when handing out the Mother's Day gifts. I also received some Bath and Body Works soap. Score. 

I assume that most of you have seen this video celebrating mothers from the church already, but if not then here! 
I don't know about you, but I started bawling at 1:26. 

Happy belated Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)