Monday, August 20, 2012

White Sands at Sunset

You guys, I had so much fun with these photos. Like I said, I've always wanted to have a photo session at White Sands and I was not disappointed with the outcome of these photos of this lovely family. As I was editing these I kept smiling. They just make me so happy! And they kinda make me wanna start a family with Ryan, like asap. Haha. I mean, just look at how happy everyone is. I've never felt that way about starting a family before. What is happening to me. 
I got the question "Where exactly is this White Sands?" the last time I posted pictures from here, so I'll tell ya. It's not in northern New Mexico. It's about 4 hours from Albuquerque, actually. It's in between Las Cruces and Alamogordo. So come visit :) 


4 comments:

  1. this pictures are precious!! i really want to go in white sand now!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these are lovely. I really like the crisp clean fresh feeling of them... and what a beautiful family!

    If we are ever in NM, we are definitely getting our photos done by you... you always find the prettiest locations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! my husband took me there recently and we both agreed we'd have to come back after our baby girl is born to take family photos. Please let me know if you have a photography site so we can keep you in mind! i love these.

    i wrote this in reply to your comment about my thrifting for our nursery post but i'll paste it here too:
    Beverly, i thought you might live close by since i saw your (this) post at White Sands but you live really close!!! If I wasn't days away from going into labor, i'd set up a blog date for some thrifting-- i love your style! that and i'd beg for you to teach me how to sew ;)

    can't wait to follow along on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)