Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chiquitita

Today was my only day off I have this week. It wasn't too eventful but it wasn't too boring either. The highlight of my day was buying a much needed hair straightener for $25 that originally cost $80. Score. 
So... I kind of applied to a Japanese restaurant last night while having dinner with Holly. I say "kind of" because they didn't have any applications, so I just wrote down my name, phone number, and the days/shifts I'll be available for once school starts. I don't know how to feel about it. I just feel good about actually putting myself out there. So wish me luck? 

shirt, skirt, belt: thrifted, sandals: Target 






4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you get it! Adorable sandals btw :)

    Sara
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!! love the pop of your shoes and how they bring out the pretty colors in your top.
    i a your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for sales! and arg, how do you live with only one day off :( but on a happier note- that green looks really nice on you

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)