Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh, hey America, didn't see ya there.




So far my summer has been nothing but work. But that's not bad. That means I won't be scrounging for money, ya know? Yup... *sigh* It has actually been a few days since I wore this outfit, so now I don't know what to say about it. I'm a little late on the colored pants trend (mostly because I've been a bit skeptical) but I really like this color, so I went ahead.

shirt & pants: Marshall's, belt & mocassins: thrifted 


First item of business: Have you all seen Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs? Is it not super hilarious? I watched it recently with Ryan because he had never seen it. I must own that movie.

Second item of business: We will have the internet at our apartment on Monday. I will finally be able to blog in the comfort of my own home and look up actors on imdb when I'm watching a movie that has  an actor that I know I've seen in another movie.

Third item of business: I've learned a couple of new recipes.

Fourth: I'm itching for my own record player so I can listen to this pup
Fifth: The Disney themed engagement shoot went well. I'll post some of my favorites tomorrow.

Sixth: I'm also itching to cut this hair a bit shorter.

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this outfit! So cute. Especially with the moccasins and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would work shorter hair really well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)