Saturday, July 9, 2011

Last Night

image

I went to a friend's Birthday party last night. I have not seen her in ages since she's in my previous ward. Ryan had to work last night, and I didn't think I'd feel that out of place without him... but I totally did. Everyone from the singles' ward was there. I was the only married person there. It wasn't so bad at first, but as the night went on I realized how much has changed ("Since when had THEY started dating??"), and it made me feel left out for some reason. I hung out with my sister mostly.

Don't get me wrong, I had fun. There was swimming and karaoke, so it's not like I was just sitting there the whole time being awkward. I'm glad I got to see old friends. Just maybe next time I won't go unless Ryan's with me  >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)