Friday, July 22, 2011

Farewell, Friend.

This is my friend Shana. She's moving away tomorrow! She was one of my roommates before I got married. We used to stay awake 'til the wee hours of the morning talking about deep stuff, like the gospel... and ex-boyfriends.... Might I add that she's probably the most spiritual person I know? If I have a church related question, she always has an answer. She truly has been an example to me.

We went to Applebee's for lunch. 2 for $20! 
(Kind of unrelated to this post, but check out my new sunnies! $2 at Savers.)

Shana went to England on her mission. Jealous. 

It's nice to have a friend that has gone through similar situations as you. It's easier to talk to them about these things without having them "judge" you or take things the wrong way. I also feel comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one that has had to deal with these feelings. I hope she feels the same way about our frienship.

Good bye Shana, and good luck! 
Let's try to meet up whenever I'm in Albuquerque! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)