Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alright, so...

I have a confession to make:
I love this show, Playful Kiss. Not only that, but I have become smitten with other Korean dramas. Yup, it's probably nerdy, but whatevs. This is just... the most adorable show I've ever seen. Too bad there were only 16 episodes :( I heard that there's a different, longer version in Taiwan(?), but I just don't think I'd like it as much.
My reasons for loving this show:

1. It's innocent (compared to all the smut usually on television). 

2. The romance scenes are few, but worth the wait :)

3. Korean food looks frickin' delicious

4. Matching pajamas! 

5.
... 

There you have it. Now you know too much about me. 

I love hulu! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)