Thursday, July 14, 2016

FLOG Video 2: "Three to One"


For the second FLOG prompt we were challenged to create three different outfits that showcased one piece of clothing. I had a really hard time thinking of what to wear for this and thought maybe of skipping this video. I felt like to do this challenge well, I needed to involve layers in the different outfits, and that is NOT a possibility for someone dealing with 100+ degree temps on the daily. I was explaining my dilemma on Snapchat and my genius friend Lydia suggested that I do swimwear! Specifically swimsuit cover-ups. It's very practical for this time of year as we all want to wear as little clothing as possible.

Finding these cover-ups was a little difficult considering that I'm 16 weeks pregnant. I feel like I won't be able to wear most of these for very long! Enjoy this video of me squeezing in and out of these clothes. Which ensemble is your favorite?

Watch everyone's "Three to One" videos here! 

1 comment:

  1. Savers is my favorite thrift store for sure. The shorts at the end are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)