Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tiny Little Baby

I was showing Gwen this tiny nativity the other day and explaining who the people are in it. I'm 99% sure that she didn't understand a word of it, but it made me feel good to talk about Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. It made me really happy to share the story with her, but it also made me feel kind of sad because I realized then that I should be teaching her things like this every chance I can get. I haven't made any cool traditions with Gwen simply because she won't comprehend or remember those things yet. This time next year I hope to incorporate Christmas stories, songs, and scriptures in our countdown to Christmas. 
What fun and/or religious traditions do you have for Christmas time? I'd really love to know! 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)