Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Lights

A couple of weeks ago we went to see the Christmas light display at the Mesa temple. Ryan didn't think that Gwen would enjoy it/understand it, but boy I'm glad that he was wrong! She sat atop his shoulders nearly the entire visit and she kept squealing in delight. She was making such a commotion that Ryan kept asking me if she was okay.
Ryan: "She sounds like she's really upset! Are you sure she's okay?"
Me: "Yes!! She's smiling!"
I didn't get any of that in this video, unfortunately, because Ryan wanted to keep moving along in the large crowds. Next time I plan to have us walk through once to enjoy every aspect of the display and then walk through again to make a cuter video. Ah, the life of a blogger.....
This video isn't the greatest (hello, I'm not even in it (jk jk)), but I'm glad I took the time to make it.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)