Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Oak Glen


We were in southern California visiting my mom and her side of the family this Thanksgiving. My birthday was the day after and I wanted to go somewhere fun for the day. I had originally wanted to go hang out at the beach, but seeing how cold it was, that didn't seem like the smartest/funnest place to go. My aunt told us about this place called Oak Glen up in the mountains so that's where we went. We went a little late in the day, so we didn't have much time to explore the whole area before it got dark. But the little spot we did stop in was pretty cute. We had fun window shopping, eating apple strudel pastries, and enjoying the autumn trees and mountain air. It was a chill birthday. Here's to 26!

A photo posted by Beverly Houpt (@bevhoupt) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)