Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Singing Ooh-ah




Last night I was thinking about what life will be like after college. I, like most students, I suspect, have a love/hate relationship with school. I love creating new things through photography and other art forms. I hate writing papers and how I always seem to procrastinate. I love getting feedback and new ideas from my fellow students. I hate memorizing names of paintings, artists, and dates. etc. etc. Most importantly, I'm glad that I'm in school, learning all these things. And I love when I can see my own progress! 

I've mostly been thinking about how "creative" I will remain once I graduate. I'd like to continue to make projects on my own time, but will I find the drive to do it without a deadline or a grade? I suppose I can create my own deadlines? Any former art students out there that have found it difficult to continue with art once you've graduated/started a family? 
Hey, Thanksgiving break is next week. I will be doing homework all throughout next week. Some break, eh? At least this homework involves taking photographs.
shirt, jacket: thrifted, pants: Marshall's, shoes: Target 

3 comments:

  1. Loving the colored skinny jean trend! Red is superb on you!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly your so cute! I would love to have you take my photos! You're so talented. Hey, if you're ever in Utah or im ever in new Mexico....haha. I love these red jeans on you! And that top is so pretty and flowy i bet it goes with everything! And yay! Button swap buddies :) I'll grab one of yours tonight after work!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly. The sheer top is gorgeous. It looks good on you. You rock it girl. The top suits with red skinny's. Both of it is a trendy garments.
    australian web hosting

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)