Monday, November 7, 2011

Art Student

Skirt: thrifted, hat: Rue 21, black long-sleeve shirt: who knows, shirt: Marshalls, shoes: gift, socks: who cares! 
So I felt like an art student wearing this outfit today.
 Oh wait, I am an art student. 
Well, I felt that I looked the part :B 
Yes, this picture looks like I'm doing the pregnancy pose. 
No, I'm not actually pregnant. 
So about this cat. Notice anything missing? 
She's got no tail! Wanna guess her name?

Mom-Cat. 

Original, no? 

I don't think she likes to be held...


In more important news:
We got the apartment! Yes, the dinky one. 
I'm just excited to be able to live with Ryan and only Ryan. I'm not too excited to have no internet though. And it will be a challenge to be living in such a smallie. But also fun? I dunno. 
Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with blogging again. The school's internet will be our main source once we leave the in-laws'.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)