Friday, October 30, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Errthang

Another video with Emily! Sick of us yet? Sorry not sorry. I've still got one more video to edit and upload.
We may just sound like a couple of basic girls talking about pumpkin spice and fall in this video (which I'm 100% OK with btw), but if you're into pumpkins and autumn and watching people eat junk food and ranking it, then this is the video for you! We had fun making this and I have no regrets. This is another 20 minute long video, so sorry about that. But to me, the longer the video, the better. So grab a snack (preferably a pumpkin spiced one), kick back, and enjoy.

I hope you're planning to do fun Halloween stuff this weekend :) 

2 comments:

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)