Friday, October 23, 2015

Emily's Visit + a Vlog!

The internet is an amazing place to meet friends. Like really.
This one here has been my "blogging friend" for a couple of years now and I convinced her to fly to Arizona to hang out with me for a couple of days. Whoa, chill, it's not like we haven't met before. Emily and I have met up a couple of times when I've visited Utah, and we've continued to keep in touch through blogging, Instagram, and text messaging.

We took photos of each other and I'm a little sad that some of these turned out kind of blurry. I'll make sure to post the one's Em took of me soon!

If you want to get a glimpse of Emily's trip, feel free to watch this vlog that she made! It was fun to be in and I'm glad that I'll have it to watch and remember that time. It makes me laugh. So if you wanna laugh at with us, click it!


We talk about making a couple of different videos in this, and we did make them(!), but I have yet to post them because my internet upload speed is TERRIBLE!!  No lie. I think I may need to go elsewhere with better internet to upload them, because 700+ minutes to upload one video?? No thank you, YouTube. So keep an eye out for that! 

2 comments:

  1. Lol my hair is so gross in these. BUT YAY THE VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY AM I JUST NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN!?!?!? I love you two!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)