Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Vlog With Emily

You guys, I finally have this uploaded! I now know that our internet upload speed is absolutely terrible and literally the worst. I'm visiting my friend in Portland right now and decided to try uploading this to YouTube and it only took 11 minutes! That's crazy fast compared to the speed at my house.
This video runs a bit long. I think I like to make long videos because I like to remember so many details. So if you enjoy watching long(ish) vlogs like I do, click play! (It's 27 minutes, if you're wondering...)

I've been into watching vlogs on YouTube lately. Do any of you have favorite vloggers you like to watch? Send me a link to their channel if you do :) 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some good vloggers. I used to like watching Shane Dawson lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)