Sunday, March 4, 2012

What I've Been Up To...

Here I sit at school, printing my latest digital photography project. I've been spending a lot of time here in the art building this past week. I'm a little behind in a couple of classes, so I've had to make up for it. Other than that... here are a few faves from my latest photo shoot: 





And here's what I've been learning to do in my digital photography class: 



I forgot to take photos of the other art projects I've been working on. Another time, I suppose. 
Anyway, that's the reason I haven't posted any outfits in the last week. I've dressed as though I were going to, but then I got caught up in homework, work, friends, family, and of course my husband. And sometimes these things are just so much more important than keeping up with my blog. I will tell you that I've missed it, but I won't promise myself that I'll make up for it this week. Priorities, people.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)