Sunday, March 25, 2012

Korean Drama and The Hunger Games

During the break I was able to re-watch some of my favorite Korean drama, Playful Kiss. A lot of people may hate this one because they find the main character to be annoying, but whatever, yo. Besides that, they've got a pretty cute wardrobe on this here show. I took a few screenshots. They're a little blurry. Ah, I just swoon over the clothes. 





So yes. Everyone and their mom was at the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games in my smallish city. It was exciting. I really enjoyed the movie and I must say that I need to see it again in theaters to reanalyze every scene. I was really disappointing with the "bread scene." Hello? How hard would it have been to get a couple of kids to play little Katniss and little Peeta? The way the scene was portrayed makes it seem like, "Oh, I remember throwing that bread to you... because it was yesterday." 

I was very impressed with that Josh guy that plays Peeta. I never thought that he'd do a bad job, it's just that I personally cannot find him attractive, him being the Zathura kid and all. But being attractive isn't what it's really about, right? Haha. Right. And Jennifer Lawrence is exactly what a Katniss should be. Very serious. And BA. And tall. I like that she's tall. 

Like I said, I've gotta go see it again. 

3 comments:

  1. I loved the movie too! I thought the actors were just perfect!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! I watched the first episode and I like it. It's cute and funny. How did you hear about this and is there any other shows you recommend? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...thanks for taking the time to answer! I actually like the main girl...I think she's funny

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)