Sunday, March 18, 2012

Not My House

I usually don't like to take my outfit photos inside, but it is DISGUSTING outside today. It is very, very windy, and this is the desert, so a ton of dirt is in the air. The sky is brown, my friends.  
shirt: H&M
skirt: thrifted
shoes: Payless
Some more cat love. 

It turns out I'm going to work more shifts than I expected this week. I thought I'd be able to leave town for a day, but the only days off I have this week are Thursday (Hunger Games day!) and Sunday. So it looks like Whites Sand and/or Albuquerque are out of the question. I'll still find fun things to do during the break.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit. I am a new follower

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! Love that collar and the skirt is awesome, I can't believe you thrifted it...Lucky!
    -Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralttitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Holly's Cute little house :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)