Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stripes

I'm actually in my digital photo class right now... "researching" artists to inspire us for our next assignment. It's my last class before Spriiiiiiiiiing Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaakkk. 
Don't have much planned for the break. I'll be feeding my friend's cat while she's in New York. I'd like to go with husby to White Sands. Or to Albuquerque to visit his sister and our brand, spankin' new niece (born only yesterday!). I'm definitely looking forward to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games. Oh, and I've challenged myself to try a couple of new recipes. The vegetarian cookbook my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas is brilliant. The recipes are more simple than other veggie cookbooks and they're Ryan friendly. Boy is particular, but then so am I. 

Everything about this outfit is thrifted, 'cept the shoes and bow. 
WIN. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I like the vintage feel and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the colour in this outfit! And it's all thrifted?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)