Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Baby #2- First "Bumpdate" Video


I've wanted to document this pregnancy in a different way than my last pregnancy- with video updates! I personally feel like it's more fun to watch someone talk about their pregnancy than to read about it. I apologize for the length of this video! It's the first one in my little series and I share how I found out about this pregnancy, plus Gwen kept distracting me. But if you like really chatty videos, like I do, then you'll probably enjoy watching this. I promise I'll be more structured in the next videos and actually answer all the official bumpdate questions. The next video will probably be a gender reveal!

Please feel free to ask me any questions you'd like for me to answer about my pregnancy. It's always more fun to answer questions from my friends than it is to follow the meme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)