Monday, November 9, 2015

Baby Beckett


Here's Holly's new baby! I had so much fun taking these photos while in Portland. I'm so glad that I was able to visit Holly and document her life in this way. If you've been a long time follower of this blog, you'll recognize Holly. I took photos of her engagement, wedding, 1st baby announcement, maternity, newborn, family, 2nd baby announcement, and now these! My, look at how my photography has evolved! Holly, thank you for trusting me with all of your important life event photos! I hope to be your lifetime photographer! 


I took more photos of the whole family once Ronnie got home from work that day. I may include a few of those in a separate post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)