Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Over the weekend

My in-laws came to visit this past weekend and we were all able to attend the open house of the new temple in Phoenix. It is soooo gorgeous inside. Breathtaking. I was a little nervous about taking Gwen inside, but she slept through the whole tour in her carrier. I couldn't get pictures of the entire outside of the temple because I only brought my 50mm lens (a fixed lens), like a dummy. Oops. 

Gwen's cousins were so excited to meet her. It was so sweet watching them interact with her. You can't really tell in these photos, but my sister-in-law is pregnant with another girl! Due February. I love that Gwen will have a cousin so close in age. 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)