Wednesday, October 8, 2014

One Month

This Gwendolyn gal has been around for a month now! It's still so weird. 
She is happiest when being held and bounced. So particular, this one. 
I love singing to her. I hope this will make her appreciate some good music...ya know, once she can develop an opinion about that kind of thing. 
She gets cuter and cuter every morning. 
My mother-in-law made this cute hat! With a bunch of different colored crocheted flowers to switch out. 
The cute banner is from Aidie's Hideaway.  

4 comments:

  1. cute! i love that one of her on her back with her hands on her chest. she looks like she's just relaxing after a hard day's work lol. did you take these? you're so lucky that you can just whip out amazing pictures of your babe anytime you want! Perks of being a photographer i suppose lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah she is so adorable, i love how tiny newborns are! these pictures are perfect :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. I cannot get over how cute she is. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little babe! congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)